About Dickson C. Nzekwe - Hyper Media Nig

Hyper Media Nig.

Saturday 6 May 2017

About Dickson C. Nzekwe

My names are Dickson Chukwunyere Dayo Peters Nzekwe.
Born February 5th 1987 in Lagos.

A Nigerian with the Igbo/Yoruba blood as my father (Mr Ignatus Nzekwe is an indigene of Imo state while my mother is a verified Lagosian.

Becoming the C.E.O of Hyper Media Nigeria, started with just one blog 'G4celeb'

In 2014, i found interest in sharing about what i love the most (entertainment) which i started with facebook and twitter until i realized i could easily get a blog and start a professional platform.

I was operating G4celeb but was not getting what i want like, share trending gist and not always posting because i was giving most of my time to my teaching job at Sievos Academy(now Ehibram) along Egbeda/Isheri express way.

At a time i thought the problem was lack of fund, so i got a job with a Construction company in Lagos called Bofam Construction where i was the Site Supervisor.

After a year and some months working with Bofam Construction and due to my hard work, i was posted to a higher division of the company called Faxob Dredging having me work as a Site Manager.

But all this while i had no time for my passion which means i have been giving all of my time working with someone and give no time at all to what i love.

So i left the job, took some time to think then i had more ideas and end up having a platform like Hyper Media Nigeria which has G4celeb, D-Dickson's Concert, Lasgidi Friends, Smart Tutors Academy, i2Know-blog and ChiChi24/7-blog all functioning under its power.

Am not just looking forward to employ people, am more interested in teaching people how to employ themselves, be their own boss and be able to employ others.

See Dickson Nzekwe's Blog  where i share inspirational words that i think could help.

Pages